Club Ohio Summer Soccer Programs
Speed, Explosiveness & Injury-resilience: Champions earn it in the off-season
Club Ohio & The Spot Athletics are proud to offer exclusive off-season training for 5th/6th and 7th/8th grade soccer players looking to gain an edge on the competition. Each group will meet for 60 minutes, twice a week to focus on non-skill work. This includes developing speed, power, agility & resistance to the injuries most common in the sport. Times/Days for each age group are listed below, and you can get registered HERE.
- Block One*: June 11-July 10th
- Block Two*: July 11th-August 10th
- 7th/8th Grade - 5:15-6:15 Monday/Wednesday
- 5th/6th Grade - 5:15-6:15 Tuesday/Thursday
Cost for each month session is $100. Athletes can sign up for either session or both.
* There will not be a session on Wednesday, July 4th in observance of the holiday.
* Session times for both age groups will be in the morning July 16th-July 27th to allow for afternoon skill work at Club Ohio.