Do you want to impact lives?
Do you want to improve the standard in the fitness industry?
Do you have what it takes to lead and grow one of the top private training facilities in the country?
The Spot Athletics is an internationally recognized private training facility with two locations in the Columbus, Ohio area. Founded by world champion powerlifter and co-founder of Reflexive Performance Reset (RPR), JL Holdsworth, our mission is to impact and inspire as many lives as possible. The role of the Managing Director is to ensure that all staff accomplishes this mission according to our vision, values and core training principles. This person will oversee and contribute to managing the daily happenings and overall look and feel of the organization. Primary among these responsibilities is ensuring a world class coaching experience for all clients from their first training session through their last.
- Responsible for the education, growth and performance of all coaches in the organization according to The Spot Athletics standards.
- Oversee and expand internship program
- Manage an effective schedule, training program and data collection associated with The Spot Athletics program
- Oversee the Client Experience
- Foster a positive, happy and growth oriented team environment
Qualifications & Skills
- Collegiate Coaching Experience Preferred
- Strong Emotional Intelligence
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting and labor costs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with fast-paced environment
- 5 years minimum, 10 years preferred coaching experience
- Proven track record of managing coaches and leadership
- Unlimited growth potential
- Medical coverage
- Education Budget
- Competition Reimbursement
- $55-60K Starting Salary
Email cover letter and resume to: JL@TheSpotAthletics.com