Join our family of performance coaches/personal trainers
About The Spot Athletics:
We are a growing organization that currently operates two, 20,000 sq. ft., world class, private training facilities in the Columbus, Ohio area. Our mission is to impact and inspire as many lives as possible by growing The Spot Athletics family. We were founded in 2010 by world champion powerlifter, Reflexive Performance Reset (RPR) co-founder, and former University of Kentucky strength coach, JL Holdsworth.
We believe that what sets us apart from other companies is that we:
● Provide a career path that includes a competitive salary ($30-40K to start, depending on experience), health benefits (medical, dental & vision), paid time off, personal continuing education budget ($500/year) and reimbursement for competing in fitness related events ($500/year).
● Make the development of our coaches a priority by closing for two hours per day to train as a staff, hold weekly education meetings and provide access and free staff in-services with some of the top minds in our industry.
● Foster a team environment where continuous learning is demanded and every opinion is respected, valued and considered for making improvements to our training program.
The ideal Performance Coach/Personal Trainer at The Spot Athletics must care deeply about helping clients of all populations achieve their goals. They must be a positive, likable and hard-working individual who has a love for training and/or fitness. They must be a lifelong learner who is humble enough to learn from anyone but confident enough to display their knowledge when the time comes.
This selfless team player must be adaptable and have the ability to adjust quickly while thinking on their feet. They must be personable, high energy, and empathetic to the needs of The Spot Athletics’ clients.
● Create a high energy, positive and family-like environment for the clients and staff.
● Understand and teach fundamental movement patterns and lifts.
● Communicate with and manage clients to create a unique and memorable experience.
● Maintain organization and cleanliness of the weight room area.
● A minimum of one year of paid personal training or strength coach experience
If you fit the above description, send your resume to JL@TheSpotAthletics.com.